Abstract Submissions Deadline
July 31, 2018
Notification of the Acceptance by
August 10, 2018
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Each participant is only allowed to submit maximum of two abstracts. A person may be a co-author to several abstracts.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 2000 characters (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- The abstract should include:
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references cannot be included.
- Do not include footnotes or references in the abstract. Drug products should be identified by their non proprietary names only. Please avoid boldfacing, italics and underlining within the text.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the email address of the presenting author after an abstract submission. If you will not receive it within one hour (and it will not be either in your spam folder), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary, please contact us at email address above, any time before the abstract submission deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by August 10, 2018.
Please note that all presenters are required to register in advance for the conference and pay the registration fee. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration and payment of a registration fee is August 15, 2018.
If the presenting author has not registered and has not completed the payment of the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the program.
The presenting author of a selected abstract commits himself/herself to attend the conference and present the abstract in the session at the time decided by the Scientific Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.
Conference participants are welcome to submit their presented papers to Special Issue of Forests (IF: 1.956) “Forest Landscape Management: From Data to Decision”.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: March 15, 2019.
Guest Editors: Jan Kašpar, Róbert Marušák, Harald Vacik, Pete Bettinger